Saturday, January 12, 2008

Kitty playing in the mosquito net

Yippee!

Another fun video post for you. Okay, okay... this doesn't really have THAT much to do with India per se, but it is a big part of our time here. I promise not to turn this into a kitty blog, but you've just gotta see how cute little kitten is when she plays in the mosquito net on my bed. I'm sure that when Dr. Dover (the travel doctor) told me to bring along this mosquito net, this isn't exactly what he had in mind...

Pretty cute, huh?? Just TRY and say that's not cute.

We've had quite a few more adventures that I'm looking forward to sharing with you, but I'll have to find my way over to my photo-uploading spot first. Anyhow... just a teaser to let you know that there is lots more good stuff on the horizon. Also, after this, all the posts will be normal and you'll be able to leave comments again! Hoorah!